“I want to be stressed out on my wedding day!” said no couple ever.
So if you want a stress-free wedding day why are you considering tackling all of the details on the day all on your own? Your wedding will go by in a blink of an eye and having a Wedding Coordinator on your side to carry out all your carefully made plans on the day can be a serious lifesaver!
A Month of Coordinator can make your day more enjoyable and stress-free for you, your fiancé and your family
Here are 9 ways a month of coordinator relieves wedding day stress.
9 Ways a Month of Coordinator Relieves Wedding Stress
1. A Month of Coordinator will map out your entire wedding day, from beginning to end, so that you don’t have to spend countless hours stressing over how much time it will take you and 150 guests to get through the buffet line and eat, or whatever detail it is you’re stressing out over.
2. We see and solve problems before they arise! Site visit, anyone?
3. We become the go-to people on your wedding day so that you can kick back and relax rather than putting out fires, and trust us, every wedding has some type of fire!
4. We make sure your relatives and bridal party stick to the plan, this day is about you and your fiancé!
5. We ensure that the caterer is running on time, your tipsy relatives are dealt with in an appropriate and discreet manner and that your guests are having a good time.
6. We take on the not-so-fun parts on your wedding day like handing out final vendor payments, making sure there’s plenty of toilet paper in the restrooms, and dealing with guest issues.
7. We help you refine your vision so it’s less like a trend and more of a reflection of you and your fiancé as a couple.
8. We ensure your timeline is followed so that you can be emotionally and physically present at your wedding enjoying all of those special moments and details you have planned.
9. You can’t repeat your wedding day having a professional Month of Coordinator on hand is invaluable as we’ll make sure everything goes as planned!
Want assistance coordinating your wedding? Then drop us a line, we’d love to help!